How Can I Check My NYSC Monthly Clearance – Every NYSC member is expected to check his/her NYSC monthly clearance status after NYSC clearance has been done.
On this page, we will show you all you need to know about this NYSC monthly clearance check status here;
Join 15,000+ Subscribers Today
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How to Check NYSC LGA Monthly Clearance On your Dashboard
- Go to the NYSC portal at portal.nysc.org
- Login to your dashboard using your password and e-mail
Click on “LGA Clearance”.
- It would show you the list of months you take part in NYSC monthly clearance and your status, which can either be ‘Present’ or ‘Absent’.
If I have done my LGA clearance and Nysc monthly clearance dashboard still showing absent
If you cleared for a month and find out that your status is showing as “absent”, it is advised to see your Local Government Inspector (LGI) as soon as possible.
Kindly use the share buttons below to pass this information across.
- NYSC Exclusion Letter Registration 2021 Procedures for PCMs
- NYSC Foreign Students Verification Guide
- How to Print NYSC Batch C Call-Up Letter Online
- NYSC Registration Application Portal
Final Note: Always check your dashboard local government clearance. Make sure the month clearance change from absent to present before the end of the day. If it did not change, go back to your LI the next day and lay a complaint.
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; make sure to share this point to help someone.