How to apply for a Canadian Visa – Canadian Visa is a stamp on your passport which allows you to enter the country of Canada.
Moreover, it is permission for you to travel to the country and legally be able to stay either temporarily or permanently.
Getting a visa to Canada means that the Canadian Consulate or Embassy in your home country decided that you are eligible and fulfill the requirements for entry.
However, once you are at the Canadian border and customs, it is up to the officers at the border to evaluate whether you are fit to enter.
- 1 Types of Canadian Visa
- 2 Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
- 3 How Much Does the Canadian Visa Cost?
- 4 Who Needs a Canadian Visa?
- 5 Canada Visa Application Process
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Related Posts:
Types of Canadian Visa
a. Temporary Canada Visas
The temporary Canadian visas allow the person to stay in Canada for a specific period of time which is determined by the Canadian Consulate or the Border Services Officers (BSO). However, this time is usually up to 6 months. Moreso, the temporary visa can be a single entry or multiple entry visas.
A single entry visa allows the person to only enter Canada once, stay for 6 months and then return to their home country. A multiple entry visa allows the person to enter Canada multiple times until their visa expires and stay temporarily.
In addition, there are numerous examples of a temporary Canadian Visa which are; Canada Student visa, temporary work visa, tourist visa, visit to give birth, Canadian Facilitation visa.
b. Permanent Canada Visas
Permanent Canadian visas are visas that allow the holder to permanently settle in the country.
These are otherwise known as immigrant visas and can be of different types such as immigrant investor visas, startup visas, self-employed, and family sponsorship visas.
c. Express Entry Visas
The Canada Express Entry Program is an electronic immigration program designed by the Government of Canada. It allows people from all over the world to apply for immigration to Canada based on their specific skills.
Do You Want to Get Updates From Us?
Steps to Subscribe
- Click on the link above ‘SUBSCRIBE NOW‘
- Input your email then click ‘subscribe’
- Then go to your email inbox and complete verification
Then you’ll receive all the latest updates on this;
How Much Does the Canadian Visa Cost?
The Canadian visa fee depends on the type of visa you are applying for. There are also different types of fees you must pay, such as a processing fee and a biometrics fee. However, A normal Visitor Visa fee is $CAN100.
Who Needs a Canadian Visa?
People from countries that do not have a visa exemption or Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) agreement with Canada will need a visa to enter the country. More specifically, people from around 148 countries need a visa to visit, work, or immigrate to Canada.
Also, if you are one of these applicants and you need a visa for Canada, you must apply for one. However, Depending on the type of visa you want, you will have a method of applying.
Canada Visa Application Process
The Canadian visa application process depends mostly on the visa type you need to apply for. Amazingly, To successfully, apply for a Canada visa, you need to go through these simple steps:
- To begin with, find out if you are eligible for a Canada visa. Also note that, If you are eligible for the visa you have selected or a different type of visa, the system will ask you to input your contact information (usually your email), and they will send you a set of documents.
- In addition, Create your online account. There are two ways to create an account for the application: Using your online banking login since the Canadian Government has partnered with many banks or creating a Government of Canada login.
- Moving on, Compile the document file. Use your reference code to start applying for the visa you have been deemed eligible for. Once you enter the reference code, the system will show you a list of documents for your Canadian visa application. You must submit all of these forms online in the system and then proceed to submit the application.
- Pay the fees.
- Wait for the processing of your Canadian visa.
- Submit your passport and processing fees.
Finally, once you have your visa, you can travel to Canada. At the point of entry, you will be asked to show your passport and documents. The officials will check them and ask a few questions about why you are going to Canada.
- Study Abroad in a USA Universities in 2021
- The Best colleges in Ohio you should attend | Check Here
- Best Colleges in Virginia You Should Attend | Check the Best Colleges in Virginia For Business
- Marine Biology Courses | Marine Biology Courses You Should Consider Exploring
- 5 Best Colleges in Canada | Best Colleges in Toronto & Others
- Cheapest medical Universities in the world for International Students | Top Universities in the World
- The most expensive Universities in the world
- Best Medical Schools in Canada | Medical Schools in Ontario and Others
- Top 10 medical colleges in India for medical students
- 5 Best Universities in UK | Top Universities in the United Kingdom
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund for Students
Careersafrik is NOT the official page. This is only a one-page summarized information page. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, information may change at any time without notice. Please always refer to the official website of the host/official page for complete and updated information.