How to become a paga agent – Make tons of cash as a paga associate; here are 5 easy steps to help you become a paga agent for beginners.
Make actionable steps to become a Paga agent as we will give you the ultimate guide on how to become a Paga agent in Nigeria.
Paga offers an open and secure platform that allows customers to transact electronically by themselves or by visiting any Paga agent in their community. Customers can use Paga to pay various bills like DStv, GOtv, Startimes, Montage, Swift Internet, PHCN, etc., transfer money to any Bank account in Nigeria, or to directly top-up mobile phone air time.
We assure you that after this post, you will not be asking questions like;
- How much does it cost to be a Paga agent?
- How much is Paga Commission?
- How do I become a first money agent?
- How can I earn money from Paga?
How To Become A Paga Agent – Paga Agent Account
Before that, who is a paga agent? For those who are wondering, let’s explain that here.
- A Paga agent is an authorized independent retailer trained to provide Paga services to customers. .
- A Paga agent is in direct contact with customers wherever they live and work. For this reason, the most successful Paga agents are likely to be people with existing businesses that are trusted in their communities and have a loyal customer base.
- The role of a Paga Agent includes: new customer registration, providing Paga customers with help, loading cash into customers’ Paga accounts, performing transactions on behalf of the customer, and processing cash withdrawal requests.
Also See: Mypaga Account Sign Up – Download Paga App – Send Money
- How to Become a Konga Affiliate Marketer
- Sign up for Jumia Affiliate Program
- Become a Wakanow Affiliate Marketer and Make Huge Cash
Benefits Of Becoming A Paga Agent
- Paga agents receive a commission on every customer transaction they perform.
- The more transactions carried out, the more money you will earn. This can result in a substantial new revenue stream.
How To Become Paga Agent
- Log onto the Paga Agent account registration page.
- Fill out your desired phone number
- Complete the form and submit.
- You will be contacted by Paga once you application is reveiwed.
- Please note you will undergo some training. This will be communicated to you when they reach across to you.
How much does it cost to be a Paga agent?
What we know about Paga agent registration is that it costs you 20,000 Naira to sign up for this service. It is a one-time fee you will have to pay to start offering Paga services to others and earning your commission on every transaction made by your customers
How Much is Paga Commissions?
VISIT SITE to know more about the commissions for Page agents.
Hope this article was helpful?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Sharing is caring; Pls Share