How to Borrow Airtime From Glo? are you looking for ways how to borrow airtime from Glo? or searching for the USSD code to borrow airtime from Glo? well, it is not as difficult as you might think, if you have run out of airtime or cash well this article is for you.
Borrowed airtime is a platform that allows you to borrow airtime while waiting for the time you purchased your charge card.
This article is all you need to know about how to borrow airtime from Glo and the right codes to use when you want to borrow.
Globacom Nigeria is one of the largest telecommunications service providers in Nigeria with many years of excellent customer service and innovative products and services.
- MTN Recharge Code: How to Recharge Your MTN Line
- Code To Buy Recharge Card From GTBank
- Codes to Buy Recharge Card From FirstBank
- Check Codes For MTN Night Subscription Plans
- Codes to Check GLO Night Plans Subscription Codes
- Check Code For Airtel Night Plan/Data Subscriptions
How can I be eligible for “Glo borrow me credit”?
There is definitely no application process for “Glo borow me credit”. However, you must meet the standards before you can use the service. Eligibility criteria are listed below;
- Your sim needs to be active on the Glo network for at least three months.
- Monthly recharge on your active Glo line is up to N200
- The amount recharged will determine the amount you can borrow. This means the more you recharge, the higher the amount you can borrow
Well is not that difficult if your Go Line meet the following requirement then you can enjoy “Glo borrow me credit”
How to Borrow Airtime From Glo
You can borrow broadcast time from Glo with code USSD – * 321 # as mobile application Glo. If you are entitled to rent broadcast time on the Glo network, you can perform the following steps from your mobile phone and get the delivery time within a few seconds.
How to Borrow Airtime Using Glo USSD Code?
Follow the step below;
- Dial *321# from your mobile phone (Remember you must be a Glo subscriber)
- Select the amount of airtime you want to borrow
- Press send to confirm selection
- You can also borrow a specific amount of airtime by dialing *321*amount#. For example, *321*100#
Know that there is a limit to this offer, You will find a range of airtime you can borrow based on how much or how often you recharge. The airtime amount you can borrow ranges from N25 up to N5,000 sometimes.
How to Borrow Airtime Using the Glo App
You can also use the mobile app to borrow airtime. On the app you will be require to login with your user name and password but note that you cant have a user name and password unless you have register and sign up,
You can also borrow airtime through the mobile app when you click here. On the app you will be required to log in with your username and password and then proceed to the option where you can borrow airtime.
How to repay your borrowed airtime from Glo
You can repay the airtime amount you have borrowed from Glo by recharging your line. However, there is no time limit to when you can make repayment and the service fee on the borrowed airtime is fixed.
You can use the borrow airtime for calls, text messages and data. However, a service fee of 15% will be charged on each loan amount. For example, if you rented an N100, they will charge you a 15% service fee on the loan amount, which will also be deducted on your next loan.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.