How to Borrow Data From MTN? are you looking for MTN codes to borrow data from MTN? do not stop chatting with families, friends and love ones just because you run out of data, you can inform MTN to lend you Data Bundle Plan which is valid as your Normal Data Validity date.
MTN Xtrabyte Loan is a service for all MTN users that allows you to borrow data and airtime from MTN via a quick shortcode in USD and you can pay for additional uploads.
If you want to borrow Airtime as data from MTN Nigeria, you must first be activated. Always keep in mind that MTN XtraBytes may borrow your data and pay for it later on the next upload. Before you borrow from MTN, you need to know a few basic things.
Eligibility; To check if you are eligible for the service, dial *606#. N/B: This code will help you to check your eligibility status.
- 1 How To Check If You Are Eligible To Borrow Data From MTN?
- 2 How To Become Eligible To Borrow Data From MTN.
- 3 How To Borrow Data From MTN With *606#
- 4 How To Check MTN XtraBytes Balance
- 5 How To Pay Back MTN XtraBytes Balance
- 6 How Many MTN Data Can I Borrow?
- 7 Why Borrow Data From MTN?
- 8 Conclusion:
- 9 Disclaimer:
How To Check If You Are Eligible To Borrow Data From MTN?
- Dialing *606#, clicking on ‘My Account’ and selecting ‘1’ to ‘Check eligibility’.
- Sending SMS keyword: STATUS to 606
- Dialing 606 then follow the voice prompt to confirm if you are eligible or not.
- How to Borrow Airtime From MTN
- MTN Recharge Code: How to Recharge Your MTN Line
- Code To Buy Recharge Card From GTBank
- Codes to Buy Recharge Card From FirstBank
- Check Codes For MTN Night Subscription Plans
- Codes to Check GLO Night Plans Subscription Codes
- Check Code For Airtel Night Plan/Data Subscriptions
How To Become Eligible To Borrow Data From MTN.
There are some certain requirements needed to be sure that you can access the MTN Xtrabyte data loan on MTN:
1. Be a Prepaid customer
2. Have registered your number.
3. Have been on the MTN network for more than 3 months
4.Have spent at least N200 monthly for 3 months
5. ‘Have between N0 and N75 in your main account
6. Paid up any outstanding XtraByte airtime or data loan request.
How To Borrow Data From MTN With *606#
Borrowing MTN XtraBytes is easy. Although you need to be qualified and the data you can borrow depends entirely on the conditions. To subscribe or subscribe;
- you must dial * 606 # if you are eligible. You should be able to borrow 10 MB, 30 MB, 100 MB, 200 MB, and 750 MB depending on your previous data subscriptions.
- The system then displays all the data packages you are entitled to and can borrow them.
- You can select the desired data plan from the list.
- 4. After selecting the required data tariff, the system will send you a message with the amount plus the relevant service to confirm the transaction.
5: The package fee + applicable service fee will be deducted from your main accounts on your next payment.
How To Check MTN XtraBytes Balance
Simply dial *606# and follow the prompts to see your data balance. You won’t be allowed to borrow against till you pay up the one you previously borrowed.
How To Pay Back MTN XtraBytes Balance
MTN will deduct the equivalent of the amount you borrowed via airtime as soon as you charge your line. You should know all this before borrowing data from MTN.
How Many MTN Data Can I Borrow?
Yes, you can borrow as much data as you want. But the minimum is 750MB. You can borrow 10MB, 30MB, 100MB, 200MB, and 750MB.
Why Borrow Data From MTN?
There are many reasons why I recommend borrowing data from MTN:
- Protect yourself from unexpected data exhaustion
- It helps you stay connected with your loved ones in life through the internet
- It gives you access to file sharing and conversation with your loved ones in life.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.