How to check GTBank Account Balance? banking has made life a little bit easier you know, you can actually use your phone to check your account balance without going to the bank this will save you from the stress people do face at the bank queue.
Well, this article is all you need to know about how to check your account balance by using USSD codes. GTBank USSD codes can help you do more with your mobile phone.
GTBank introduces several USSD codes to help you use fast banking. You can pay bills, send money, buy delivery time, check account balance, and more. If you want to enjoy these services, read our guide to various mobile banking platforms.
How To Check GTBank Account Balance
Follow the steps below to check your GTBank account balance, be it a current or savings account.
- Dial *737*6*1# using a phone number linked with your GTB account.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your GTB ATM Card and press send.
- Wait for a message from GTBank confirming your transaction. Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
But make sure before you can carry out this process you must activate your GTBank mobile banking transaction on your device.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
How to Check GTBank Account Balance Via SMS
You can check your GTBank account balance through SMS. This involves sending messages with your phone.
Send an SMS stating your account number in this format: Bal(space)Account number, for example, Bal 1234567891 to 08076665555. You will receive an SMS stating your account balance.
GTBank Account Balance Check Charge
There’s a certain quantum of plutocrat been subtracted from your account. Once you check your GTbank account.
The service isn’t free of charge. GTBank charge N10 for account balance checking. itmeans that each time you check your account N10 will be subtracted.
How can I check my GTB account balance without pin?
Using GTBank USSD Code
- Simply dial *737*6*1# from your registered mobile device.
- You will receive a prompt requesting you to enter the last four digits of your ATM card number.
- Your GTBank account balance will be revealed on your screen.
What is GTB USSD code?
The USSD code for Guaranty Trust Bank, GTB is *737#. With this GTBank USSD code, you can do various banking operations such as transferring funds, checking your GTB account balance, payment of bills, and airtime and data top-up. Get started with the GTB USSD code by dialing *737#.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.