How to check Union Bank Account Balance? Check codes for Union Bank account balance on your phone are very easy, banking has made life a little bit easier you know, you can actually use your phone to check your account balance without going to the bank this will save you from the stress people do face at the bank queue.
This article explains how you can use the USSD to check your Union bank account Balance. It’s very simple and easy.
You can do other things with union bank mobile banking. These digital banking platforms allow you to manage your bank accounts from your convenience zone.
This website is designed to help you solve your banking problems and learn more about mobile / internet banking.
- 1 How To Check Union Bank Account Balance Using Phone
How To Check Union Bank Account Balance Using Phone
This way you can check the balance in your Union Bank accounts. You must activate their mobile banking service. This will be done through the phone number associated with your account. It is easy to activate the trade union bank’s mobile banking service.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
Union Bank Account Balance Code
To check your Union bank account balance, follow the steps below. It’s simple and easy, just dial some ussd code and the balance in your account will appear on the screen.
Union bank balance check code is * 826 * 4 #. Call the mobile phone number associated with your account.
Confirm the transaction by entering the last 4 digits of the debit card or USSD bank code. After completing the steps above, you will receive a message that you know how much you have in your account.
How can I check my union bank balance by Miss call?
Steps to use the Union Bank of India missed call service
- The customer has to first ensure that his/her mobile number is registered with Union Bank of India.
- Apart from that, the customer has to activate the service. …
- Once all that is sorted, all that the customer has to do is give a missed call to 09223009292.
Can I check my union bank balance online?
Account-holders that have registered for net banking for their Union Bank of India account can use the credentials to log into the website. The bank’s website offers a range of banking facilities to its customers including a balance enquiry, account statement, funds transfer, NEFT, IMPS, etc.
Union Bank Account Balance Check Charge
A certain amount has been withdrawn from your account. Once you have checked your Union Bank account. This money is called a service, it’s worth checking your account balance. The service is not free. Sterling Bank N20 fee for checking account balance. This means that every time you check your account, the N20 will go down.
How can I check my bank account balance with account number?
To use this facility, you need to log in to the official website of the concerned bank from your phone. In simple words, you need to visit your bank’s official website and access your account information.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.