How to Check Glo Phone Number Using USSD Code – Have you Forgotten your phone number and what to know codes to check your Glo line on your phone? or maybe you got a new Glo sim card and you misplace the Sim pack without saving the number? then you’re in the right place.
In this article, I will be telling you ways you can check your Glo number line just with your phone by using USSD codes.
Glo is one of the leading telecommunications networks in Africa and actively uses SIM among Nigerians. Ideally, after purchasing a Glo SIM card, your 11-digit number is in a very visible area of the SIM package.
However, you can never forever carry a SIM package around with you, so you need to know the codes or number verification methods if needed.
- 1 4 Easy Methods You use in Checking Your Glo Number
4 Easy Methods You use in Checking Your Glo Number
There are methods use can use in checking your Glo number but i will be listing out 4 easy ways you can check your Glo number;
Check Glo Number with USSD Code
The best way to check your Glo number is to use a simple USSD code that can be easily displayed on your cell phone screen.
- On your mobile phone.
- Call 777 * #
- And your phone number will appear on the screen.
That sounds simple. We tried * 135 * 8 # several times and it still doesn’t work. Even in 2021, this USSD code will still be on the main website. We encourage you to let us know if we are comfortable with the code so that we can update this article.
- How to Transfer Airtime From MTN to Airtel
- Code To Buy Recharge Card From GTBank
- Codes to Buy Recharge Card From FirstBank
- Check Codes For MTN Night Subscription Plans
- Codes to Check GLO Night Plans Subscription Codes
- Check Code For Airtel Night Plan/Data Subscriptions
- Glo Bonus Codes – How to Check Bonus On Glo
Check Glo Number With Just a Call
All you have to do is dial 1244 Glo and you will immediately hear the voice of a robot reading your phone number.
However, I do not recommend using this method because you should keep a pencil and paper before selecting or memorizing your audible robotic voice call as soon as possible.
How to check Glo number online?
You’re right, this is an online way to verify your Glo phone number. Don’t worry, you’ll never need a data package to do this, however, Glo offers the most affordable data plan compared to other telecommunications.
- insert your Glo sim and connect
- Open your browser and type in: http://hsi.glo.com/HSISelfCarePortal/
- Or you can easily click on the link above
- Immediately, your Glo number and other necessary details will come up
Follow these steps for Laptop and Computer:
To continue, you will need a laptop and a modem, possibly a Glo Modem. Maybe it’s more traditional because modems aren’t used right now.
Insert the Glo sim into the modem and connect it to the computer. The Glo website will open immediately with your phone number.
Call Glo customer care to check Glo number
Although not a Glo 100 customer care line, the bot is programmed to call the number automatically when calling the number.
To prepare, before choosing a number, you must have a pen and a book. A short pencil is better than a long memory, but if you can get an 11-digit Glo number, let’s do it:
- Call 1244 at Glo sim
- You will automatically hear a voice reading your phone number
Go ahead and write it down, it’s okay to put it on a speaker if you’re not in a public place.
How do I find my SIM number on my phone?
Finding the SIM number in Settings
- Open your Apps list and tap on Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the menu and press About.
- Tap Status. On some phones like HTCs, this may be called ‘Phone Identity’.
- Tap IMEI Information.
- Your SIM number will show as either the ‘IMSI’ number or the ‘ICCID number’.
Glo APN Setting for Modem
If you don’t have it already, you can manually configure your modem.
Config Name: Glo
Dial Number: *99#
APN Address: gloworld
How to Check GLO Account Balance?
Dial # 124 # and your credit balance will appear on your phone and dial * 124 * 3 # to check the current tariff status on your Glo sim. As soon as you select these codes, your tariff and balance will be displayed on your mobile phone.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.