How to check Zenith Bank Account Balance? Well, do you what to know the USSD codes for checking Zenith Bank account balance? banking has made life a little bit easier you know, you can actually use your phone to check your account balance without going to the bank this will save you from the stress people do face in the bank queue
This article will show you how to check your Zenith bank account balance on a phone with an internet connection. Now it’s very easy to check the balance on your Zenith bank accounts, you don’t have to go to a bank or an ATM card.
- 1 Zenith Bank Account Balance Code
- 1.1 How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
- 1.2 How To Register For *966# Zenith EazyBanking?
- 1.3 Zenith Bank Account Balance Checking Charge
- 1.4 Zenith Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer in Nigeria
- 1.5 Conclusion:
- 1.6 Disclaimer:
Zenith Bank Account Balance Code
The USSD code of Zenith Bank is * 966 # and can be used to open a Zenith account, purchase Airtime (me and third parties), transfer funds, check account balance, update BVN, etc.
*966# EazyBanking is a convenient, fast, secure, and cheap way to access Zenith bank accounts via mobile phone without internet data.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
Follow the step below to check your Zenith bank account balance.
- To check your balance, simply dial *966*00# using the phone number linked to your account.
- Enter your EazyBanking PIN or the last 4 digits on your MasterCard to confirm your request.
Remember that you will need to dial the code from your registered phone number to verify the balance in your Zenith bank accounts. This service is also available only to holders of zenith bank accounts on one of the following mobile networks: Airtel, 9mobile, Glo, and MTN.
How To Register For *966# Zenith EazyBanking?
- Simply dial *966*00# with your AlertZ number
- You will be prompted to enter the last 4 digits of your Debit (ATM) card number.
- The next page will display your Account Name and you will be prompted to create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm the 4 digit PIN
- If successful, you will get a message “ Retrieving your balance “
- You will receive an SMS with the balances on all your accounts
Zenith Bank Account Balance Checking Charge
Many questions people ask are “how much do Zenith bank charge for checking your account balance?” Yes, there is a particular amount that is been deducted from your account each time you check your account balance. This money is called the account balance checking fee, and the cost of the service.
Zenith bank charges their customers N10 each time they check their account balance. This means that each time you check your account balance, N10 will be deducted from your account as a service charge.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For Money Transfer in Nigeria
What is the transfer code for Zenith Bank? * 966 * Amount * Account number # is the code used to transfer money from Zenith’s bank accounts.
You can use the code to transfer money from your account to other bank accounts (GTB, First Bank, UBA, Access Bank, etc.) like any other Zenith bank account.
Zenith Bank Code To Buy Airtime?
For you to buy airtime from your zenith bank account. You must have the phone number linked or used to create the zenith bank account.
Zenith bank shortcode to buy or recharge airtime for yourself is *966*amount#, so to buy airtime to the phone number linked with your Zenith Bank account dial *966*amount#.
While recharging for others you use the Zenith bank USSD code to buy airtime for others which are *966*amount*phone number#.
How To Deactivate Zenith Bank Account?
Just dial; * 966 * 911 # of any mobile phone. Enter your account number and then enter your AlertZ mobile number. Press “1” to continue and immediately block your Zenith Bank account. To unlock your account, simply visit any Zenith Bank affiliate.
How can I check my Zenith Bank account online?
Visit zenportal.zenithbank.com and sign-up. On the portal, merchants can request POS; view account details, collection channels, and settlements. Download Zenith QR App, and register as a Merchant using your Account Number or Card details.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.