How to Create an Account with UBA Bank Online-This article is a complete guide on how to create an account with UBA online and to do many other things online.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is a Multinational pan-African financial services group headquartered in Lagos and known as Africa’s Global Bank. It has subsidiaries in 20 African countries and offices in London, Paris, and New York. In December 2021, UBA received its banking license to commence operations in the UAE. It is listed as a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria. The shares of stock of the group are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, where they trade under the symbol: UBA. The Group Chairman of the bank is Tony Elumelu and the GMD/CEO is Kennedy Uzoka.
UBA has made it possible for its customers to operate digitally since everything is now going digital e.g creating an account, Transfering funds, paying bills, recharging your account online
How to Create an Account with UBA Online
It is very easy to open an account with UBA online as you follow the four steps provided below;
- Choose the type of account you want.
- Collect your personal documents and information in advance.
- Fill out the application with your personal details.
- Fund your new account
- NOTE; dial *919# to start the process
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
How can I open BVN on my phone?
In order to know your Bank Verification Number (BVN), thanks to the easy methods, you can now check your BVN number code on your mobile phone. Just dial *565*0# to check your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Requirement for Opening an Account Online
There is the general requirements needed when opening or creating an account make sure your documents are complete for easy procedure below are the requirements
- Choose the mobile number you wish to use in opening your account
- Your smartphone
- Your Email address
- Access your desirable bank app on your phone
- Make sure your internet connection is secure
- Name and number of the next of king
- Valid National ID card
Codes for Each Country
|Countries||USSD Code (click on USSD to dial)|
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Guaranty Trust Bank (Limited) Ghana or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.