How to Migrate to Glo Yakata? – Are you tired of the current Glo plan you are in and looking for code to Migrate to Glo Yakata? well, you have nothing to worry about, in this article I will be explaining the Migration codes to Migrate to Glo Yakata.
Glo Yakata is a prepaid plan recently launched by Globacom Limited and will be available to all new and existing customers.
Glo Yakata is a prepaid tariff from Glo, that aims to reward new and existing customers with a unique voice and data bonus on each charge.
This plan is unique because it allows customers to simultaneously meet their browsing and speaking needs for the same fee. It is available on manual and electronic charging platforms.
What’s Glo Yakata Prepaid Plan?
Glo Yakata Prepaid data plan rewards customers with unique data and voice benefits every time they recharge their Glo lines. All new Glo prepaid customers will automatically receive Glo Yakata data plans when they activate their lines without having to dial a migration code.
On the other hand, all customers should subscribe to the Gb yakata by calling the Gb yakata tariff.
One good thing about a prepaid Gb yakata plan is that if you buy a new Gb sim card, you get 6 GB of data for the next 6 months.
- How to Borrow Airtime From MTN
- MTN Recharge Code: How to Recharge Your MTN Line
- Code To Buy Recharge Card From GTBank
- Codes to Buy Recharge Card From FirstBank
- Check Codes For MTN Night Subscription Plans
- Codes to Check GLO Night Plans Subscription Codes
- Check Code For Airtel Night Plan/Data Subscriptions
How to migrate to Glo Yakata?
If you don’t have a Glo sim yet, it’s just as easy to buy and get the plan automatically. For older customers, you can migrate using a short code.
The migration code for Glo Yakata is *230#
Therefore, to migrate to Yakata:
- Dial *220# on your mobile phone
- Confirm you have migrated to the plan by dialing #100#
Benefits of Glo Yakata Tariff Plan
Do you know that with the Glo yakata tariff, you get 22 times (22X) more for each charge? Let me break it down, for every Glo airtime you charge or recharge, Glo yakata will give you 22 times the amount you recharge.
If you charge the N100, you will receive the N500 bonus airtime. When you charge the N200, you get the N1000. if you charge N500, you get N2 500. And when you charge the N1000, you get the N5000 and another amount of airtime that you can use to make calls to all networks.
Bonus Data & Airtime Volume for Glo yakata?
The number of bonuses will vary depending on the amount of airtime charged. Here is a list of the Glo YAKATA bonus and the amount of air time you need to earn it.
- Recharge # 100 to get # 350 on your bonus account for voice calls and SMS. You will also receive 50 MB for free for the first upload in a month and a bonus of 50 MB for the next upload in that month.
- How To Check Glo Yakata Call Bonus: Recharge # 200 will give you # 700 on your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 250 MB of free data on the first upload of the month, and 100 MB on subsequent uploads.
3. Upload # 500 will give you # 1,750 to your bonus voicemail and SMS account, 625 MB of free data on the first upload of the month, and 250 MB on subsequent uploads.
- By topping up # 1000, you get # 3,500 on your bonus account for voice calls and SMS, 1.25 GB of free data on the first upload of the month, and 500 MB on the next upload.
How To Check Glo Yakata Call Bonus?
To try the Glo Yakata call bonus, simply dial * 220 * 1 #. if you need to check the Yakata data bonus.
To check Glo Yakata data bonus:
- Dial *777#
- enter “1” to select the buy option
- input “4” to enter the Manage data option
Who Is Eligible For Glo Yakata?
All new prepaid customers are eligible the moment they activate their lines. Existing customers are also eligible and should simply dial *220#.
How do I subscribe to Glo yakata?
How can I purchase YAKATA PLUS Packs? In case you do not have a Glo SIM, all you need to do is to buy a new SIM card and dial *555# to Purchase a Yakata PLUS pack of your choice.
The pack amount will be deducted from your main account balance. Existing customers simply need to dial *555# and choose a Yakata PLUS pack from the menu.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.