How to Open a Bank Account with GTA Online – Opening a bank account online with GTA is the easiest and most reliable platform on social media. It saves you the stress and frustration of queuing in a long line in the bank.
So if you want to know how to save yourself the stress and time it will cost you to open a guaranty trust bank account at the bank, then you need to follow the procedure below.
On this page is a comprehensive step-by-step process by which you can successfully open a Bank Account with GTA Online very easily.
Let’s dive right in…
- 1 About GTBank
- 2 Open a Bank Account with GTA Online – How to Open an account with GTBank instantly online
- 3 Open a Bank Account with GTA Online – How to open a GTBank account without BVN?
- 4 How can I get my BVN online?
- 5 How much do I need to open a GTBank savings account?
- 6 How do I open a wallet account?
Guaranty Trust Bank (Ghana) Limited was registered in Ghana in October 2004 and obtained its universal banking license from the Bank of Ghana on 23rd February 2006, thereby paving the way for the commencement of operations.
The Bank is a subsidiary of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc, one of the foremost banks in Nigeria; the first indigenously owned sub-Saharan bank to be quoted on the London Stock Exchange. In 2008, GTBank Plc became the first new-generation indigenous African bank to obtain a banking license to carry out fully-fledged commercial banking activities in the United Kingdom.
Open a Bank Account with GTA Online – How to Open an account with GTBank instantly online
With the information below you now open your account successfully in your comfort.
Opening an account with GTA has never been easier with our *737# platform. Simply dial *737*1# to open an instant account without leaving the comfort of your home or filling out a form.
- Dial *737*1# on your phone
- Enter Full Name
- Select Gender
- Enter your preferred Secret PIN to activate the *737# service
- Confirm PIN
- An Instant Account is generated
Open a Bank Account with GTA Online – How to open a GTBank account without BVN?
You can equally open your account without the requirement of BVN following the procedure below.
- Dial *737# on the mobile phone number you want to open the account with.
- Next, choose “Open Account.”
- Now, choose the type of account you want to open, either “Savings or Current Account.
- Enter your details like your full name, phone number, date of birth, location, and gender
- Follow the steps and give your valid information
- Accept the GTA terms and conditions
- Complete the process and open your account
How can I get my BVN online?
- Enter any Nigerian bank of your choice.
- Request and fill out the BVN enrolment form.
- Submit the form.
- Your biometric data will be taken i.e facial, thumbprint.
- You will be given an acknowledgment slip with a transaction ID.
- Within 24 hours you’ll receive your BVN.
How much do I need to open a GTBank savings account?
The minimum amount of funds you need to open a GTBank savings account is not fixed, but with 1000 Naira and above, you can open it at any time.
How do I open a wallet account?
- 5 steps to create a bank e-wallet. Many banks now offer e-wallets that allow customers to make payments in one click, using their mobile phones. …
- Download the application. …
- Details. …
- Set a PIN. …
- Link cards. …
- Make payments. …
- Points to note.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Guaranty Trust Bank (Limited) Ghana or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
For more information kindly visit the GTBANK site