How to Open an Account with Fidelity Bank Online-This is a total guide on how to open an account with Fidelity Bank online read the article and follow the steps below.
Fidelity Bank, also known as Fidelity Bank Plc., is a commercial bank in Nigeria. It is licensed as a commercial bank with international authorization, by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the central bank, and the national banking regulator.
Fidelity Bank has grown from a marginal player in 1987, into a stable and respectable banking institution. Notably, in 2005, Fidelity Bank acquired FSB International Bank Plc (“FSB”) and Manny Bank Plc (“Manny”) to create one of the top 10 Nigerian banks. In 2011, the Bank was ranked the 7th most capitalized bank in Nigeria, 25th most capitalized bank on the African continent. Also, following its renewed retail and digital banking drive, Fidelity Bank was ranked the 4th best bank in Nigeria in the retail market segment in the KPMG Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS) in 2017
Due to the digital world, we are now living in, Fidelity has also gone digital you can now open your account, transfer, pay your bills, recharge your mobile phones even your decoders e.g DStv, GOtv, and many others
- 1 How to Open an Account with Fidelity
- 2 Requirements needed for Opening Fidelity Bank
- 3 Fidelity Customer Care Line/Number
- 4 How do I check my Fidelity account balance?
- 5 What is Fidelity’s WhatsApp number?
- 6 How to check my Fidelity account number
- 7 How To Unlock Your Fidelity Bank Profile With Code
- 8 How to Check Bank Statement with Zenith Bank
How to Open an Account with Fidelity
Below are the steps in opening Fidelity bank online with your phone at your tip without going to the bank to queue all day without achieving your aim of going to the bank
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
NOTE; Fidelity Bank USSD code is *770# and the NUBAN is your official bank account number keep it safe.
Requirements needed for Opening Fidelity Bank
Opening an Account below is what is required
- Mobile phone;
- Phone number;
- First & last name;
- Date of birth.
Fidelity Customer Care Line/Number
If you have any issues with opening your account online or transferring or any problem at all just call the customer line available 24/7 just dial 0700 3433 5489
How do I check my Fidelity account balance?
To check your account balance, dial *770*0# with the phone number you used in opening your Fidelity Bank account. Enter your Instant Banking PIN or the last 4 digits on your ATM card afterward.
What is Fidelity’s WhatsApp number?
Fidelity Bank WhatsApp number +2349030005252
How to check my Fidelity account number
- Log in to your Fidelity account.
- Under “Accounts & Trade”, click on “Account Positions”.
- Your Fidelity accounts will show on your screen. Under the name of each account will be the corresponding 9-digit account number.
How To Unlock Your Fidelity Bank Profile With Code
- Simply dial *770*911*9# on your mobile number linked to your Fidelity Bank account.
- Follow the next instructions to unlock your profile.
- Once your profile is successfully unblocked, change your transfer PIN.
Quick, Convenient, Secure, and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, and a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# ...
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How to Check Bank Statement with Zenith Bank
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update
- Opening an Account with Zenith Bank Online
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as Zenith Bank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.
For more information please visit the Fidelity Bank website