How to Open Polaris Bank Account Online using USSD code-This is a complete guide on how to use the Polaris Bank USSD code to open your account online and the account number will be sent to you instantly.
Polaris Bank is a large financial services provider in West Africa and Central Africa. With headquarters in Nigeria, the bank maintains subsidiaries in Sierra Leone, the Gambia, the Republic of Guinea, Liberia, Angola, and Equatorial Guinea. As of September 2010, the bank’s total assets were valued in excess of US$3.9 billion (NGN:611.5 billion), with shareholders’ equity of approximately US$630 million (NGN:98.4 billion).
Polaris Bank also allows the opening of an account online to reduce the stress of going to the office with a few steps using the USSD code you can open your account transfer money and do so many things pay subscription recharge online from your account.
Requirements for Opening an Account Online with Ecobank
Few things will be required of you to be sure of certain things and know your qualification status before commencing any process, below are the requirement.
- Mobile phone;
- Phone number;
- First & last name;
- Date of birth.
You can even open your account without BVN but it is important you should have your BVN
How to Create an Account with Polarisbank Online with USSD code
With the use of your Polaris USSD code, many things can be done like opening your bank account online, dialing *833*1#, and following the instruction
- Choose your desired Nigerian bank;
- Use your phone to dial your bank’s USSD code;
- Select the option to open an account;
- Enter your name, date of birth, or other required information;
- Create your PIN;
- Receive 10-digit NUBAN by SMS;
- Visit a local branch to link BVN, if necessary.
NOTE; This number is called an Unstructured Supplementary Service Data (USSD) code, and it will walk you through the process of opening a bank account. Once you sign up, you will receive a 10-digit account number (NUBAN) by SMS — this is your official bank account number, so memorize it and store it somewhere safe.
Polaris Bank Customer Care line
0806 988 0000 you can now contact Polaris bank available 24/7 for more clarification
Quick, Convenient, Secure, and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, and a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed. …
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount# …
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number# …
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00# …
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How to Check Bank Statement with Polaris Bank
- Log in to online banking.
- Click on the ‘Welcome’ dropdown at the top of your screen and select ‘All Services & Settings.’
- Under preferences, select ‘View Statements.’
- On the right-hand side under ‘Electronic Statement Delivery,’ click ‘Electronic Statement Only Delivery.’
- The Electronic Statement Disclosure Statement will appear. After you read the disclosed information, click ‘Accept’ or ‘Accept & Print.’
- Verify your email address. This is the email address to that your notifications will be sent.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and click on ‘All Accounts.’
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.’
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.’
- Your statement will display as a PDF file. You can save and/or print the statement.
- After you have successfully enrolled in E-Statements, your statements will be accessible for 18 months after they are issued. You must be enrolled in Online Banking to receive E-Statements.
- Check Out Customer Care Number For All Network| MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9Mobile
- How To Subscribe To MTN Data Plan Update
- GTB Loan – How to Borrow Money From GTBank
- Access Bank Loan: How to Borrow Money From Access Bank
- How to Get Loans For Farmers In Nigeria 2022
- UBA Bank Loans – How to Borrow Money From UBA Bank
- Access Bank Mobile App Loan – How to get a loan through a mobile app
- How to open a bank account with GT online
- Opening Account with First Bank Online Latest Update
- Opening an Account with Zenith Bank Online
- How to Open an Account with Fidelity Bank Online
- How to Open First City Monument Bank Account Online
- Opening Bank Account with Access Bank USSD code
- Create an Account with Ecobank Online using the USSD code
Hope after reading this article, it was able to solve your issues?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.
Please note; Please be mindful of fake sites run by fraudulent parties posing as PolarisBank or its affiliates. Do not disclose your personal information and financial details to anyone online or anywhere else.