How to Share Data On MTN? wanna know the USSD codes to share data on MTN? well, you are in the right place, In this article, I will be explaining how it can be possible to share data on MTN just by using this simple method.
I will say MTN is the largest network provider with a very large number of subscribers. Today we will show you different methods on how to share data on MTN line.
The process is simple and you don’t need a PIN to do so. Before we take the appropriate steps, here are a few things you should know. The amount of data you can transfer at one time is 10 MB, 50 MB, and 100 MB, and you should have at least 50 MB in your data balance.
The maximum number of data transfers is twice a day, and the cumulative amount you can transfer per hour per day is 100 MB.
- 1 How To Share Data On MTN
This is a good improvement because sometimes we have a lot of data and we don’t know what to do with it. That’s why it’s so important to know how MTN shares data.
With MTN Data Gifting, you can shop, share and even transfer data with family and friends. You can also use this service to purchase data for your friends on their phones and modems.
Before you start, you will need to activate one of the MTN tariff plans for Nigeria! Just choose the one that suits you:
- XtraSpecial Prepaid
- XtraSpecial Postpaid
- Yafun Yafun
- XtraValue Carte
If you want to use a transfer service, you should be aware that you can only use it with one of the above plans! Here’s a simple and straightforward guide to sharing MTN data.
- How to Transfer Airtime From MTN to Airtel
- Code To Buy Recharge Card From GTBank
- Codes to Buy Recharge Card From FirstBank
- Check Codes For MTN Night Subscription Plans
- Codes to Check GLO Night Plans Subscription Codes
- Check Code For Airtel Night Plan/Data Subscriptions
- Glo Bonus Codes – How to Check Bonus On Glo
- Glo Unshare Code|How to Unshare Data On Glo
Three Ways to Transfer Data On MTN
There are three ways to share MTN data, which are via myMTN, SMS or USSD. We will describe all the methods you can use if you want to share your MTN data with relatives. It will take no more than five minutes to complete the transfer. below are the three ways;
- Through USSD
- Through MyMTN App
- Also Through SMS
Sharing / moving data on your MTN from the current data quota (megabytes) to another MTN:
- Just dial * 131 * recipient’s phone number * data set #. bgl. 131081894480921 * 700 #
- Or call * 131 * 7 # or * 131 # and select option 6
- Select option 1 and click Submit to continue
- Select 1, 2, or 3, depending on the size of MB you want to share with that person.
- Click Submit to complete the process
- The first step is an automated process, so you must verify the amount of data you are sending and the destination number you are sending before you can click OK.
To transfer megabytes to the MTN line via SMS, follow these steps;
- Send an SMS in this format with your MTN line: Send the data number to the phone number and send it to 131. For example 09078528791 convert 250 to 131
- You must be sure of your phone number before pressing the Send button, as your information will not be available when you send it. If you make a mistake while entering a phone number, other users will only receive free data.
How to buy MTN data for friends
Buying MTN data for friends is easy and it happens when you don’t have enough data to share with family and friends.
You can buy any MTN data plan for your friends and they will pay you credit for the phone. To purchase/deliver friends’ data on MTN, you must:
Call * 131 * packet activation code * recipient’s phone number # and send. Very simple as you can see. For a better example * 131 * 106 * 08035912312 # You can use this method to purchase all the numbers for your friend.
These are the steps necessary to transfer MTN 2022 data.
How to request MTN data?
Today we have all the friends who are constantly online and have a lot of data in their balance sheets. Why don’t you ask a friend to share some data with you?
The procedure is simple. All you have to do is dial * 131 * 7 * 3 #. You can only send requests to your relatives and friends five times a day. You can also get a request from an unlimited number of different numbers.
If you are sending a request to more than one person, you can easily view all your requests by dialing * 131 * 7 * 4 #. You can also check the status of the request this way.
How to check MTN data code?
If you want to check the MTN data code, you must dial * 559 # or write the text “403” to the number 131. Another way to check the balance is to contact the MTN operator via instant message or call.
MTN Data Sharing Limitations?
While transferring MB from one device to another is just as easy, there are some data transfer limitations you need to understand about MTN data transfer:
- You must have at least 50 MB in your account to share MTN data.
- You can only transfer 10 MB, 50 MB and 100 MB.
- 100 MB is the largest amount you can transfer per day.
- Even if you have data in your account, you can get it from other customers. Attention: when you start using it, the system will automatically use the data first and then the data you entered. You can only share MTN data twice a day. You can perform many operations to purchase a data plan. It all depends on your budget. If you switch the channel to DND (Do Not Disturb) mode, you will not see transmission queries.
- Requests sent to other users are classified as requests until they respond. He is active for 48 hours. If you’ve sent requests to multiple people multiple times, the system will only display the 10 most recent requests.
- It is not possible to share combined MTN data. For example, if you have 100 MB on a weekly plan and 150 MB on a monthly plan, you can’t combine them and upload 250 MB. You can only send them separately.
Hope after reading this article was able to solve your problem?
Let us know your challenges so we can proffer solutions to them as soon as we can.