Join millions of people around the globe subscribing to DStv and screening programs using different means just follow the steps for the different methods for easy payment with no stress.
- 1 Payment options for your DStv subscription
- 2 How to subscribe to your DStv with GlobalPay
- 3 How to subscribe to your DStv or your friend’s DStv
- 4 How to subscribe to your DStv with a quick teller ATM
- 5 How to subscribe your DStv with eTranzact
- 6 How can I subscribe to DStv with my phone?
- 7 How much is a DStv subscription on phone?
Payment options for your DStv subscription
It is now possible for all DStv users to now make payments with any DStv payment platform around the globe without going to any DStv office or any Bank.
- Payment through the following listed banks: Access Bank, Enterprise Bank, FCMB Bank, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, Keystone Bak, MainStreet Bank, Stanbic Bank, StanbicIBTC Direct Debit, Sterling Bank, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, and Zenit Bank.
- Payment through ATMs such as QuickTeller and PayArena ATM
- Internet banking through Easy Money, eTranzact, GlobalPay, KongaPay, Paga-e-Pay, PayArena, QUickTeller, and PayU
- POS payment through Baxi Box POS and PayArena POS
- USSD payment through eTranzact mobile and Stanbic mobile
How to subscribe to your DStv with GlobalPay
With Globalpay you can subscribe to your DStv with no stress just follow the procedure below
- Visit the DStv website
- Click on Pay and then Click on Pay Now
- Once you click it, you will be redirected to a new page to fill in your details.
- Enter your Surname or your Phone Number, and your Smart Card Number to log in to your account.
- Click on GlobalPAY as your means of payment.
- Once you click it, you will be redirected to the GlobalPAY page.
- Select your card type and then enter your Card Number
- Click on Pay
How to subscribe to your DStv or your friend’s DStv
You can equally subscribe to your friend’s DStv following this procedure below;
- Login to the DStv website
- Click on the Pay link in the menu bar
- Click on Pay Now
- Enter your Country, Surname, or your Mobile Number and your Smart Card Number
- Click on the signing button to sign in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, enter the DStv subscription package you want to subscribe to.
- Click on Pay, and the details of the account owner will be shown to you
Note; After you have seen your account details, payment options will be shown to you as listed above for selection
How to subscribe to your DStv with a quick teller ATM
Even with your Quick Teller ATM, you can also make a subscription to your DStv, Just follow the step below for easy payment.
- Insert your ATM card
- Enter your PIN
- Select Pay Bills from the options on the screen
- Select account type (either Current or Savings)
- Select DStv for the options on the screen
- Select your DStv bouquet
- Enter your Smartcard number, and click on Accept
How to subscribe your DStv with eTranzact
Another way of subscribing to your DStv using the eTranzact method. This method allows users to make subscriptions directly from the bank account. To know how the eTranzact work follows the steps below for easy payment.
- Select your country, enter your phone number and Smart card number
- Click on the sign-in button
- Click on viewable balance to proceed to the payment page showing the date and amount for payment.
- Click on Pay to proceed to the Payment subscription page showing the Account Holder’s details.
- Select the eTranzact payment option and select BankIT.
- Input bank account number and select preferred bank.
- Generate a 6-digit passcode and submit details
- Dial *389*00# with the phone number you used to open your bank account to receive an OTP.
- Input the OTP in the space provided and click Pay
How can I subscribe to DStv with my phone?
Log on to www.quickteller.com/dstv and elect the DStv bouquet of your choice. Enter your e-mail address, and smartcard number, and enter your mobile phone number. Click NEXT. Enter the DStv subscriber’s name and confirm that your smartcard number was filled correctly
How much is a DStv subscription on phone?
The basic DSTV Mobile plan offers 13 channels and costs 660 Naira monthly, while the premium plan called DSTV Mobile+ is free and exclusive to DSTV Premium subscribers
For more information about the subscription to Your, DStv visit the website