IBEDC Recruitment 2020 – IBEDC Vacancies and job recruitment portal is currently taking new ibedc elecrical workers/recruits who are willing and looking for paid job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company Offices.
We welcome all those who are looking to be employed and are willing to work with IBEDC careers establishment.
To fill IBEDC available vacancies is what has been on every one’s mouth and am sure yours too.
See below the answers to your questions like;
- What are the requirements for IBEDC recruitment 2020?
- How can i apply for IBEDC ongoing recruitment exercise 2020?
- IBEDC Salary
- What is the IBEDC salary scale?
- IBEDC Recruitment portal 2020
The latest IBEDC news now is that Jobs at Ibadan electricity distribution company offices are basically for graduates who have valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning.
- 1 Want to Know More About IBEDC?
- 2 Available Vacancies at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
- 3 What are the IBEDC Recruitment Requirements 2020?
Want to Know More About IBEDC?
IBEDC is short for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company.
IBEDC formally came into existence on 1st November 2013 as part of the unbundling of the electricity sector. They cover the largest franchise area in Nigeria, made up of –Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Kwara and parts of Niger, Ekiti and Kogi states. To ensure effective and competent management of such a large network.
Available Vacancies at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company
- Regional Safety Officer
- Lead, Media Relations
What are the IBEDC Recruitment Requirements 2020?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do i need to apply through IBEDC recruitment website?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What Do i Need in Order to Register for IBEDC Recruitment Exercise?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest statel government job.
They are as follows;
- Interested candidates must be a graduate from a reputable institute with related course of study.
- He/she must also be a Nigerian with a valid means of identification.
- Candidates must also not be below the age of 18 years or above 5 years to apply.
- Applicants who also have basic knowledge of computer will have an added advantage over those who don’t.
- Make sure you also have your NYSC Discharged Certificate/Exemption Letter.
How Can I Apply for IBEDC Recruitment 2020?
This IBEDC electricity recruitment opportunity is open to all Nigerians who are graduates and also have basic skills in Electricity management.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment at IBEDC offices address;
- Make sure you have all the necessary document for registration.
- CLICK HERE to start your registration process or GOTO https://careers.ibedc.com
- Complete application form and SUBMIT!
The submit is in capital letter because it’s very important you don’t forget to submit.
How Much is IBEDC Salary
IBEDC salary scale or structure is quite attractive and monthly salary differs from level to level but salary of IBEDC staffs varies from 150k-350k Naira monthly.
Also Apply for:
- NSCDC Ongoing Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment Latest Updates
- NNRA Recruitment
- TAJ Bank Recruitment
- PENCOM Recruitment
- NSITF Recruitment
Make sure you leave a comment below and i promise to reply.
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to do is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.