ICAN Recruitment 2021 – Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria 2021 available vacancies are currently open and limited slots are available to interested applicants;
Just know that employment into ICAN careers departments or offices is strictly based on credibility and if you fit the profile and also have all the needed requirements then you’re good to go.
See below the questions you need to start asking yourself now;
- What are the requirements for ICAN job vacancies?
- How can I apply for ICAN ongoing recruitment?
- What is ICAN MCPD recruitment?
- What is ICAN mcpe recruitment portal?
- Is ICAN application form out?
- What are the available vacancies in ICAN?
- ICAN Staff Salary
- Jobs at ICAN Careers online
- ICAN latest news
Job recruitment of chartered accountants is basically for graduates who have a valid certificate from a recognized institute of learning and meet the requirements we listed below;
- 1 What are the Requirements for ICAN Recruitment 2021/2022?
- 2 When is the Closing Date for ICAN Recruitment 2020?
- 3 Want Latest Updates Like This?
What are the Requirements for ICAN Recruitment 2021/2022?
Are you among the persons asking themselves what and what do I need to apply for this latest accountancy job recruitment in Nigeria?
Then look no further as we proceed to answer your queries.
What do I need in order to register for Recruitment of Chartered Accountants into ICAN?
This is a rather straight-forward question; Please and please make sure you go through this requirements before you think of applying for this latest recruitment in Nigeria.
They are as follows;
- All candidates looking to apply for this recruitment must have a minimum of HND/Bsc in Accountancy and other related courses.
- He/she must also not be more than 30 years of age.
- Candidates must be punctual and also willing to work as a team player.
- Interested persons must be a Nigerian with evidence of a valid Identity card.
Also, note that candidates are required to go through an online qualifying examination
Also See: Fedex Recruitment 2021
How Much is ICAN Salary?
ICAN salary scale for staffs is considered very attractive.
PLEASE NOTE: This Nigeria ICAN application form is totally free of charge, just in case you don’t know and as such beware of scammers and the likes.
Is ICAN Recruitment Form Out for 2021?
ICAN recruitment has ended.
Make sure you subscribe to our notification so you get alerted for upcoming event and publication on future recruitment opening…
How do I Apply for ICAN 2020 Recruitment?
This ICAN recruitment opportunity is open to all persons who have a basic certificate and also have basic communication skills in English, and they carry out recruitment through the accountants’ careers portal.
There are also three steps you must complete for you to successfully apply for this recruitment;
- Make sure you have all the necessary documentation for ICAN registration
- CLICK HERE to login and start your registration process and leave us a comment below so you’ll get notified about latest updates concerning this current ongoing recruitment.
- Complete the application form and upload all required documents on the registration portal.
Note that Assessment will be conducted on every applicant that is selected.
When is the Closing Date for ICAN Recruitment 2020?
Closing date for this recruitment is not Specified.
Latest Recruitment 2020 Update Here
Be rest assured that recruitment info will be posted here once we get them;
Hope this article was helpful? Leave your comment below in the comment section and make sure to subscribe.
Want Latest Updates Like This?
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter below;
Also, Apply for:
- TETFUND Recruitment
- NFIU Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- NEPZA Recruitment
- IBEDC Recruitment
- NOA Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- SON Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- NEPC Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service
- DSS Recruitment
- Jobs at supermarket at supermart
- NALDA Recruitment
Careersafrik will not ask you money for any recruitment exercise but what we are committed to doing is give you all the latest recruitment updates as it reaches us.