Indiana University acceptance rate -This is where your trip starts up. You’ll find out chances beyond your wildest fantasies and locate enthusiasm at every breathtaking twirl. Glimpse for yourself there’s nothing like IU.
Indiana University is a main multicampus municipal study institution, leveled in the liberal arts and sciences. Indiana University’s purpose is to give vast entry to undergraduate and graduate education for students throughout Indiana, the United States, and the realm, as well as excellent academic and cultural programs and student assistants.
Indiana University-Bloomington can be found in Bloomington, IN, a public college that concentrates on just a preferred few programs assigned. IU has about 45,000 students enrolled per year.
Indiana University Acceptance Rate
An ACT or SAT exam may be expected before pertaining to this college. Counts within the range of 1150 (25th percentile) – 1360 (75th percentile) for the SAT exam and within the range of 24 (25th percentile) – 31 (75th percentile) on the ACT is usually delivered among applicants accepted to Indiana University-Bloomington.
By applying sampled GPA data from over 150 schools, we are able to rate that the Indiana University-Bloomington (IU) average GPA varies from 3.35 to 3.71 for accepted students. Indiana University-Bloomington transmits acceptance letters to approximately 80% of those that apply per year.
Of those that are accepted, approximately 25% of students enrolled. Using acceptance rate data from earlier years, we can project that the Indiana University-Bloomington (IU) acceptance rate from 2021 to 2022 is going to be around 72%.
Academic Life At Indiana University Bloomington
The student-faculty percentage at Indiana University–Bloomington is 16:1, and the school has 47.1% of its classes with fewer than 20 students. The most popular majors at Indiana University–Bloomington include:
- Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services;
- Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services;
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs;
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Public Administration and Social Service Professions;
- Parks, Recreation, Leisure, Fitness, and Kinesiology;
- Visual and Performing Arts;
- Education; Social Sciences; and Health Professions and Related Programs. The average freshman retention rate, an indicator of student satisfaction, is 91%.
How Hard Is It to Get into Indiana University-Bloomington?
Applicant Selectivity: High
Indiana University-Bloomington has a very agile nomination method for applicants, where most students have a higher than average high school GPA and achieve in the prime percentiles on systematic tests like the SAT or ACT exam.
What Is a Good GPA For IU?
With a GPA of 3.73, Indiana University Bloomington expects you to be aloft average in your high school class. You’ll need at least a mix of A’s and B’s, with more A’s than B’s. You can repay for a lower GPA with harder classes, like AP or IB classes.
Don’t forget, Sharing is Caring; Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
If you find this post useful, please do not hesitate to share using the share button on any of the social media platforms.
- Latest Step Up Scholarship | NBS Postgraduate Scholarship for Private Schools In Norwich
- Nigerian Army Shortlisted Shortlist
- Best Top 10 Cheapest Universities In Canada For International Students
- Best Top 10 Hardest Bachelor Degrees in the World
- Best Universities in Berlin Germany for Students
- Best Business Schools in Canada | Get a Business Degree in Canada
- Top 5 Study Abroad Programs for College Students in USA Universities