IPRA Foundation – Peace Research Grants Program 2022 is currently ongoing and the portal is also open for all interested candidates who wish to apply now before the deadline.
About IPRA Foundation – Peace Research Grants Program
The IPRA Foundation is proud that it receives so many superb peace research proposals from scholars around the world and it brings us great sadness that we are only able to fund a very small number of them. Because the quality of many proposals we receive is so very high, and because winning applicants take such care to follow all the instructions below, applications that fall short will not be considered.
- Host Nationality: Netherlands
- Institution: International Peace Research Association
- Study Type: Full time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for IPRA Foundation – Peace Research Grants Program
- the explanation of the problem or research question investigated by the project
- the objectives of the project
- a detailed research strategy
- a timeline for completion of the project (including projected Project End Date)
- a budget
- a brief, relevant bibliography
- full contact information (including phone, postal and email address) for three references
- must address how the project furthers the goals and mission of IPRAF (see above)
- a dissemination plan that that explains how you will share your research and how your research could lead to action that will promote peace
Deadline IPRA Foundation – Peace Research Grants Program
This scholarship is going to close on 28 February 2022, so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date.
How to Apply for IPRA Foundation – Peace Research Grants Program
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the below to apply.
Hope this article was helpful?
Please leave a comment below!