Jefferson Fellowship Program 2022 portal is open for all interested and qualified candidates to take advantage of this opportunity before the deadline.
About Jefferson Fellowship Scholarship Program 2022
Established in 2001, the Jefferson Fellowship is the premier graduate fellowship offered at the University of Virginia. Based solely on merit, the Fellowship offered by the Jefferson Scholars Foundation and the University of Virginia seeks to identify Ph.D. and M.B.A. candidates who demonstrate outstanding achievement and the highest promise as scholars, teachers, public servants, and business leaders in the United States and beyond. Jefferson Fellows furthers the quality of education, intellectual life, and mission of the University.
The Jefferson Fellowship covers the cost of attending the University, provides Fellows with a space to engage in research and collaborative conversations, and offers a variety of professional development and enrichment opportunities.
- Host Nationality: USA
- Institution: University of Virginia
- Study Type: Full Time
- Academic Session: 2022
Requirement for About Jefferson Fellowship Scholarship Program 2022
- Required Languages: English
Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- An applicant must be a Ph.D. candidate who is expecting to complete his or her dissertation by the conclusion of the Fellowship year. This is not a post-doctoral fellowship.
- Non-U.S. citizens are eligible to apply.
Each Fellow is required to participate in two conferences, one in the fall and one in the spring.
- The conferences provide a forum for presenting research and findings to the scholarly community at the Jefferson Scholars Foundation and the University of Virginia.
- The spring conference, in particular, provides an opportunity to receive feedback from mentors who are also in attendance.
- Expenses for both conferences are paid for by the Jefferson Scholars Foundation.
Residence at the Jefferson Scholars Foundation is encouraged but not required for all Fellows, with the exception of the Jefferson Scholars/Hagley Library Dissertation Fellowship (which requires residence at the Hagley Libraryduring the academic year).
- With the exception of the Jefferson Scholars/Hagley Library Fellow, Fellows who choose to be in residence will receive an additional stipend of $1,500 in lieu of costs associated with Fellows’ travel and lodging for the spring and fall conferences.
- All Fellows, regardless of residency, are expected to participate in and contribute to the interdisciplinary community of the Jefferson Scholars Foundation.
Deadline Jefferson Fellowship Scholarship Program 2022
This scholarship deadline is on 8 February 2022., so I strongly advise you to start applying now before the closing date
A living stipend. Research funds. Full tuition remittance. Health insurance.
How to Apply for Jefferson Fellowship Scholarship Program 2022
Interested and qualified applicants should click on the link below to apply.
Was this article helpful?
Please leave a comment below!