JOB TITLE: Director of Program Development and Quality (PDQ)
JOB LOCATION: Worldwide
JOB TYPE: Fixed-Term Contract(Fulltime)
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the Business Analyst – Global CMS Platform at any existing Save the Children office location.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Educated to degree level or qualified by relevant professional experience
• Accreditation with a recognized or organization-specific Business Architecture and Analysis Methodology
• Non-profit sector knowledge/experience (especially international development projects)
• Experience working on a project focused on operating model transformation
• Second language – French, Spanish, or Arabic
We can offer circa £ 44,000 per annum ( If based in the UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based at any existing Save the Children International office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 17th Oct. 2021