Location: Allen / Ikeja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win new customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst new and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
N100,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
15th October 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume with the subject stated as “Business Development / Loan Officer” to: [email protected]
- Please candidate residing around Ikorodu, Kosofe & Agbara, Iyana-Ipaja environs will be given preference.
- Female candidate are advised to apply.