JOB TITLE: Global Change Manager
JOB LOCATION: Worldwide
JOB TYPE: Fixed-Term Contract
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Global Change Manager at London or any existing Save the Children International office location
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Demonstrated experience and capability in change management and supporting the delivery of major projects in regards to business processes and systems within a large and complex international organisation.
- Experience of working in Feasibility and Design Phases of support systems and business processes projects
- Demonstrable ability to challenge the user-friendliness of set up, requirements and design for implementation and regular usage
- Experience of solving issues through analysis, definition of a clear way forward and ensuring buy in
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Engaging as well as assertive, influencing and negotiating
- Affinity, knowledge and experience of working within a standardised project/change methodology
- True passion for results, responsibility and proactivity
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Competent in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Experience working in a technical area for an INGO (e.g. Education, Health, Nutrition, MEAL, Child Protection, Child Poverty, Child Rights Governance, Gender)
- INGO experience
A second language. Preferably French, Spanish, or Arabic.
We can offer circa £60,000 per annum (If based in the UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children International office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 10th Oct. 2021