JOB TITLE: Manager Global Marketing Procurement ESP
JOB LOCATION: Nigeria(Lagos) or Johannesburg
Employment Type: Full Time
The Manager Global Marketing Procurement ESP manages strategic sourcing initiatives for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Organisation and is responsible for delivery within Africa OU. The role works closely with the marketing and IMX organizations at OU levels and supports the global IMX teams.
Skills & Experience
- The candidate will have significant procurement experience across events, activation or shopper at manager level or responsibility for similar activities in an agency or advertiser environment.
- Deep insight into how ESP industry works and strong knowledge of the field and key players.
- Experience of working closely with marketing teams, partnering to deliver outstanding value driven results
- Strong commercial, relationship building, negotiation and procurement knowledge:
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery
- Able to understand financial models and translate business requirements into implementation plans.
Analytical Techniques, APICS Certification, Communication, Contracts, Corporate Purchasing, Cost Analysis, Customer Service, Database Management, Food And Beverage (F&B), Global SAP, Logility, Manufacturing Process Controls, Materials Resource Planning, Mathematics, Microsoft Office, Negotiation, Procurements.