JOB TITLE: Product Owner: Global Fundraising BI Platform
JOB LOCATION: Worldwide
JOB TYPE: Permanent
As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, overseeing, and evaluating the work generated by our internal BI team in order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for 5+ years
- University degree (ideally in Computer Science, Engineering or Business) or other relevant professional qualification or experience
- Passion for data and highly developed analytical skills
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Experience with Benchmarking
- Technical curiosity to drive continual platform evolution
- Proven experience of delivering projects on time and to budget
- Outstanding communication, organisational, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in English
We can offer circa £57,000 per annum (If based in the UK) with an option of flexible working hours. If the role is based outside of the UK, National T&C (including pay) will apply.
This role can be based in any existing Save the Children office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work – Where We Work | Save the Children International
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 15th Oct. 2021