JOB TITLE: Specialist-Global Marketing Procurement, Media
JOB LOCATION: Istanbul, Dubai, and Lagos
ROLE LOCATION: The location of the positions and whether relocation benefits are provided will be discussed at the time of offer. In instances where relocation is provided, current mobility policies will apply. All policies are subject to amendment, revision, or discontinuance at the sole discretion of the Company.
The sourcing specialist MEDIA supports sourcing initiatives for TCCC as part of the Global Marketing Procurement Organisation. The role works closely with the marketing and finance organizations.
The role is designed to ensure all the day-to-day activities and pre-work on main contracts are well managed, ensure negotiations are well prepared and structured and supplier performance is delivering upon marketing needs. They may own responsibility for some smaller contract and ensures that capability managers are well supported
Skills & Experience
- The candidate will have solid experience across media at category procurement level or responsibility for media and commercial activities at an manager level in an agency or advertiser environment.
- Good understanding of digital and data technologies to plan, buy and measure media campaigns
- Strong insight into how the media industry works and strong knowledge of the field and key players.
- Experience of working closely with marketing teams, partnering to deliver outstanding value driven results
- Strong commercial, relationship building, negotiation and procurement knowledge:
- Able to adhere to clear working processes, scopes of work ensuring perfect delivery
- Able to understand financial models and translate business requirements into implementation plans.