JOB TITLE: Director of Program Development and Quality (PDQ)
JOB LOCATION: Worldwide
JOB TYPE: Fixed-Term Contract (Fulltime)
The Talent Acquisition Partner will manage both national and international recruitment campaigns for Senior Technical Experts across Country Offices; ensuring recruitments highlight alignment to our mission and values, follow Talent Acquisition best practice (policy and process adherence), and our Reward principles.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Significant experience of recruiting across a range of functions at all levels and including interim staff, ideally in an international and complex environment
- A demonstrable track record of sourcing, attracting, and recruiting staff across different geographies
- A demonstrable ability to add value and influence hiring managers to ensure appropriate JD’s, recruitment strategies, best practice, process and policy adherence
- A demonstrable passion and drive to connect with and secure high calibre talent
- Proven experience of, and commitment to, ensuring an excellent candidate experience
- A flexible and adaptable approach, able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment, and effectively manage a busy workload and conflicting priorities
- Excellent interpersonal skills; the ability to communicate fluently in English (both verbal and written) and work across cultures respecting diversity and inclusion
- Quality focussed, with strong attention to detail
- A collaborative and solution orientated approach
- Strong project management skills
- Previous experience managing external vendors
- Training and capacity building experience
- A commitment to the mission, vision and values of Save the Children
- Knowledge and experience of Taleo e-recruitment system
This role can be based in Asia or ESA Region or any existing Save the Children office location on approval, provided the successful candidate has proof of eligibility to work from the preferred location.
Where we Work – Where We Work | Save the Children International
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Deadline: 9th Oct. 2021