Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker, and more reliable.
Account Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Account Manager Details
- Bolt Food is looking for a passionate Account Manager to drive our business, developing, managing, and growing our partner restaurants in Nigeria.
- As an Account Manager, you will have a clear understanding of our key business goals and actively manage our partners to generate long-term value for our partners and the platform.
- In addition, you also have to be a strong team player and willing to do things outside of the day-to-day work activities – driving local execution of our global projects or being the Country Manager’s right hand in managing our business priorities.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Manage, organize and negotiate eater-facing campaigns that will increase Bolt Food orders and revenue
- Analyze key performance metrics to gain insights and improve customer performance
- Forecast growth and evaluate the achievement of our business goals
- Execute and refine our operational strategy, solve daily commercial and operational issues
- Collaborate with the Sales & Partners Operations team to smoothly activate all restaurants
- Lead re-negotiation of restaurant contract conditions such as commission rates and campaign plans
- Work with cross-functional departments to drive business growth (Campaigns, Partner Operations, Customer Service, Courier Operations)
We are looking for:
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in Account Management, Consulting, Business Development, or similar roles
- Solid analytical skills: ability to interpret and present data to generate insights and support decision-making
- Never-settle mentality: proven track record of client success and consistently achieving critical metrics and revenue targets
- Commercial vein: the ability to build and maintain long term professional relationships with business partners using listening, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Ownership: ability proactively find solutions to business problems
- Passion: drive to work with new technologies or with food tech
- Excellent communicator: ability to effectively communicate with many stakeholders involved
- Outstanding project manager: capable of managing multiple projects, resources, priorities, and time
- Minimum language requirements: Native or Business level English speaker
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch, and more!