MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries.
Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
Account Partner – Public Sector.Enterprise Business NG Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Account Partner – Public Sector.Enterprise Business NG
- Regional Office Rooftop, Abuja, FCT, North Central Region, NG
- MTN Plaza, Falomo, Ikoyi Round About, Lagos, South West Region, 1, NG
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Degree Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Job Identification: 1178
Account Partner – Public Sector.Enterprise Business NG Job Details
- Increase MTN market share by achieving set target through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Account for the fulfilment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients so as to Increase company revenue.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
- Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department
- Prepare and present all corporate sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to MTN quality standards.
- Carry out continuous analysis of relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Log all customer requests for service, queries and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Build an in-depth knowledge of the customers’ operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems and obstacles in order to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs
- Maintain excellent partnership-relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiations of the MTN data products and services.
- Ability to liaise with supervisors on discount issues
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3 – 7 years of experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization.
03/03/2022, 11:59 PM
02/23/2022, 06:02 AM