Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard-earned reputation for excellent business practices and products quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
JOB TITLE: AFR Coordinator, Production
JOB LOCATION: Ibese, Ogun
Department: DCP – Operations
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
AFR Coordinator, Production Job Details
- Implementation of AFR/Renewable Energy Strategies to reduce dependence on Natural Gas, Coal and other Fossil fuels in the Clinker Manufacturing Process.
- Coordination and supervision of all AFR Unit related Operations & Maintenance activities to ensure plant availability and effective utilization
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Review and analyze AFR utilization / performance with an aim to enhance production output, efficiency and cost reduction.
- Ensure smooth running of AFR Unit equipment and auxiliaries in conjunction with kiln Operator to achieve optimum thermal substitution rate and minimum down time in accordance with approved operations & quality norms.
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities with maintenance team to achieve the targeted key performance indicators such as overall efficiency and utilization of AFR.
- Conduct root cause analysis for any stoppage and carry out preventive measures to prevent re-occurrence.Ensure optimum parameters & effective utilization of manpower
- Ensure Implementation of ISO Systems and Safety Rules & Regulations in the AFR sub-unit.
- Cost reduction by carrying out modifications and improvements in the process.
- Liaise with Quality Control Department and ensure conformity with specifications
- Keep accurate documentation and provide accurate feedback and reports on all activities
- Trouble shoot Operational problems and take actions to ensure sustained running of the AFR sub-unit.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis of all failures/ interruptions to avoid reoccurrence
- Other additional assignments as entrusted by the Head Of Production/ management.
Academic / Professional Qualifications:
- B. Eng. / HND Chemical Engineering or Equivalent
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience
- Experience in Alternative Fuels handling and usage is an advantage
Skills & Competencies:
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build teams
- High analytical skills
- Proficiency in use of MS Excel, Power Point and Word
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Semi-Skill/Factory Jobs|