MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries.
Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
Analyst – Core Products Voice.Marketing NG Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Analyst – Core Products Voice.Marketing NG
JOB LOCATION: MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Job Identification: 1163
Analyst – Core Products Voice.Marketing NG Job Details
- To support the product and promotions development portfolio lifecycle project management (including implementation and launch of consumer segment targeted communications, promotions and products)
- Define and implement promotions as required by Market Segments as well as organize road shows on new data products and services across the regions.
- Authorize outbound campaigns and conduct/monitor customer surveys and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTNs new and existing products in the Consumer portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Keep abreast of new telecoms marketing products, services and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend appropriate actions to be taken.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies, procedures and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Initiate communication on developed CRM strategy as well as liaise with technical teams on customer care and billing applications.
- Ensure sign off of product specifications and UAT reports.
- Drive and participate actively in FUTs and provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
- Monitor suppliers’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- Guarantee quality assurance of new/existing products and services to ensure designs are line with segment strategy and objectives.
- Participate in the design, development, management and monitoring of simple and complex products, services, and applications that meet the requirements of MTNN’s data customers.
- Liaise proactively with, VAS Planning, service creation, CR and systems operations specialist from IS and NWG planning teams to ensure deep understanding of the configuration possibilities for features on the data platforms that can be quickly deployed to meet customer needs.
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
Experience:3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Marketing Communications
- Experience in Product Development
- Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary research
- Project Management experience.
03/03/2022, 11:59 PM
02/23/2022, 06:05 AM