MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries.
Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
Analyst – CVM Commercial.Marketing NG Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Analyst – CVM Commercial.Marketing NG
JOB LOCATION: MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Job Identification: 1160
Analyst – CVM Commercial.Marketing NG Job Details
- Identify opportunities within the enterprise business base for revenue optimization and campaign management with the aim of developing relevant programs to address these opportunities
- Monitor and track campaign performance over campaign lifecycle and ensure right decisions are taken regarding continuing or discontinuing campaigns
- Design and execute pilot campaigns to determine best approach to campaign deployment, offer development and campaign scripting before scale-up
- Utilize both inbound and outbound campaign management platforms for the purpose of campaign execution, deployment and evaluation
- Contribute and participate in campaign idea generation meetings and cross functional Customer Life cycle Management meeting as required
- Develop and execute micro-segmented marketing campaigns to generate incremental revenue and reduce dormancy within the enterprise business segment
- Interface with segment managers to understand their campaign needs in supporting product development and performance throughout their product lifecycle
- Liaise with vendors responsible for managing systems/tools/capabilities within CVM for campaign management and analytical needs.
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
Experience:3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience in Database/Direct Marketing or Product Management in telecommunications industry
- Experience in developing test design, significance testing, establishing error ranges, and key success metrics.
- Expertise in experimental test design
- Experience with major campaign management platform(s) within telecoms industry
- Demonstrable data-mining, analytical skills and segmentation techniques
- Good understanding of customer data analysis, propensity modelling and segmentation techniques; excellent understanding of data manipulation and interrogation techniques.
03/03/2022, 11:59 PM
02/23/2022, 06:08 AM
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|