MTN Group Limited is a South African multinational mobile telecommunications company, operating in many African, European, and Asian countries. Its head office is in Johannesburg. MTN recorded 232.6 million subscribers, making it the eighth largest mobile network operator in the world, and the largest in Africa.
Analyst – Music.Digital Services NG Job Surmmary
JOB TITLE: Analyst – Music.Digital Services NG
JOB LOCATION: MTN plaza, Ikoyi, Lagos State, South West Region, 101233, NG
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Analyst – Music.Digital Services NG Job Summary Details
- Analyze market data and customer insights to identify profitable opportunities and collaborate with strategic partners to deliver world class Music service offerings that capture market share, drive optimal customer engagement and increase revenue
- Authorize campaigns and conduct/monitor customer surveys and produce value-adding reports for informed decision-making on MTNs new and existing products in the Music portfolio on an ongoing basis.
- Guarantee quality assurance of new/existing products and services to ensure designs align with Music strategy and objectives.
- Stay abreast of new telecoms marketing products, services and customer loyalty initiatives developed by competitors and other operators and recommend on appropriate actions to be taken.
- Ensure adherence to defined policies, procedures and quality standards as agreed within the department.
- Provide information packs and FAQs to guide the deployment and use of new products and services.
- Drive and participate actively in FUTs and provide resources for UAT and FUTs.
- Liaise proactively with, VAS Planning, service creation, Customer Relations and systems operations specialist from IS and NWG planning teams to ensure deep understanding of the configuration possibilities for features on the Music platforms that can be quickly deployed to meet customer needs
- Assist in maintaining relationships/market needs with internal stakeholders, external partners, suppliers and other relevant vendors at MTN/vendor premises towards startup and closure of key projects.
- Monitor partners’ compliance with SLAs and business rules.
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
Experience:3 – 7 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in Marketing Communications
- Experience in Product Development
- Demonstrated experience in primary and/or secondary research
- Project Management experience
3 March 2022