eHealth4everyone is a company that is dedicated to making the world healthier and is one of the leading digital health social enterprises. Their headquarter is currently located at Area 11, Close Top rank hotel, 8 Kukawa close, off Gimbiya St, Garki 900247, Abuja.
Android Developer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Android Development
JOB LOCATION: Garki, Abuja
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Android Development Job Details
- We are seeking a dedicated full-time Android developer to join our company. You will collaborate as part of a team of developers to work on creating and maintaining Android apps.
- As an Android developer, you will need to be familiar with the Android ecosystem and mobile app development, including familiarity with popular app frameworks and software development best practices.
- Your duties will include maintaining existing codebases, including bug fixing, and creating apps from scratch as part of a team while following all coding guidelines and industry best practices.
- Designing and developing apps for the Android ecosystem.
- Creating tests for code to ensure robustness and performance.
- Fixing known bugs in existing Android applications and adding new features.
- Working with external software libraries and APIs.
- Working with designers to turn design templates into working apps.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Application Performance or a related field.
- Solid understanding of common programming tools and paradigms, such as version control, use of frameworks, and common design patterns.
- Proficiency with Android Studio and Android SDK tools.
- Excellent knowledge of the Java programming language.
- Familiarity with mobile applications and development, including the use of hardware such as accelerometers, cameras, and gyroscopes.
- Comfortable working as part of a cross-functional team and with code written by others, including bug fixing, and refactoring legacy code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 1 year using Java in mobile application development.
- Very strong knowledge of Java.
- Knowledge of new technology trends.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good problem-solving attitude and team spirit.
March 11, 2022.
- Applications are to be made using the link above, select your position of interest and submit your application.
- Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
- Applicants without these may not be considered.
|Job Category||Web Designer/Frontend/UI Jobs|