Reliance Health (www.reliancehmo.com) is a healthcare company using technology to make healthcare more affordable and accessible. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets. We are also backed by some of the world’s most prominent investors including Partech, Y Combinator, and Job Summary
Associate Product Designer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Associate Product Designer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Associate Product Designer Job details
- The role is tasked with identifying and presenting new product improvement opportunities, setting design criteria based on insights, and ensuring standard design guidelines are followed.
- Needed is a proven experience across all design phases, proficiency in related visual design tools, intuitive and detailed eye.
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Work with product managers to analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- Coordinate with other design team members to follow consistent design guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product managers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
- Communicating design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps, and wireframes.
- Tertiary Education from a recognised institution
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a product designer
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing
- Proficiency in design and prototyping software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Figma, Webflow, and other visual design tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Recommend new tools and technologies by staying abreast of the latest trends and techniques
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills.
31st March, 2022.