Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the marketplace to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever-dynamic needs of our clients.
Business Development Officer (HR Consulting) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Business Development Officer (HR Consulting)
JOB LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Business Development Officer (HR Consulting) Job Details
- We are looking to recruit a qualified Business Development Officer to drive the company’s business
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with company stakeholders and customers.
- Create proposals for existing clients to improve their business utilizing company services
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Analyzing customer feedback data to determine whether customers are satisfied with company products and services.
- Involved in the recruitment, training, and other business of the company
- Analyzing financial data and developing effective strategies to reduce business costs and increase company profits.
- Conducting market research to identify new business opportunities.
- Collaborating with company executives to determine the most viable, cost-effective approach to pursue new business opportunities.
- Meeting with potential investors to present company offerings and negotiate business deals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Experience in Business Development with any HR Consulting company
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and smart.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and management skills.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Ready to resume immediately.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|