Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money for people around the world.
Business Operations Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Business Operations Manager
JOB LOCATION: Remote
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Department: Operations, Strategy & Project Management – Operations
Business Operations Manager Job Details
- Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Boost sales and contribute to our long term business growth by contacting and developing relationships with potential clients/agents/partners
- Handle disputes on our P2P platform between trading parties, assist clients with troubleshooting
- Uncover customer’s unique needs and challenges
- Perform document checks as per standard procedures
- Monitoring transactions, investigating and reporting suspicious activity
- Reading, prioritizing, and responding to user queries via live chat, emails, and social media
- Create, manage, implement and refine all marketing campaigns in an ongoing basis
- Direct ongoing market research to foster the product’s growth
- College Degree or above
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience in customer service/business development roles, preferably in finance or e-commerce industry
- Knowledge or keen interest in Blockchain / Cryptocurrency industry is a plus
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and control time effectively
- Knowledge of blockchain, crypto, and P2P payments is a big plus
- Multilingual capability is a big plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- A Binance P2P user is highly preferred.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast-moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organization
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, casual work attire.