Interra Networks Limited is an Information & Communications Technology (ICT) company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. USA with offices in Abuja, Lagos, and Enugu, Nigeria. We operate a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) facility and provide technology-enabled services to the public and private sectors. Our services provide our customers with world-class, convenient, reliable, and cost-effective business solutions.
Call Center Agent Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Call Center Agent
JOB LOCATION: Abuja
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Call Center Agent Job Details
Our organization is in need of Customer Service Representatives in our Abuja office. Interested candidates Must:
- At least 1-year of Experience in a call center or customer service environment.
- Have a good understanding of English, Hausa, or Igbo Languages and must be fluent too.
- Have accurate comprehension, interpretation, and capturing of information.
- Accuracy and timely response to calls.
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft packages.
- Knowledge of customer service telephony and technology.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to understand individual differences.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work Mondays to Saturdays and at any other time required.
- Proficiency in driving Sales will be an added advantage.
30th April 2022.