The Place – We are a fast-growing, world-class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerate, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality Industry in Nigeria with great prospects and a staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span 17 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
Cashier Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Cashier
JOB LOCATION: Gwarimpa, Abuja
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Cashier Job Details
- We are currently looking for versatile, intelligent, and energetic restaurant cashiers with a passion for delivering outstanding service to join our professional and friendly team.
- This person will be responsible for providing passionate, charming, and attentive service delivery to all customers according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- As the Restaurant Cashier, you will work alongside team members in ensuring customers have a wonderful experience, deliver quality service, and maintain relationships with customers.
- Ensures customers are attended to in a courteous and friendly manner and swift resolution is given to their issues/complaints
- Ensures sales entries are correctly entered and receipts are issued to the customer
- Maintain an excellent level of hygiene all the time
- Must be knowledgeable about the company products
- Must possess suggestive selling skills
- Minimum of SSCE
- Maximum of OND
- Experience in the hospitality industry could be an added advantage but not compulsory
- Must be between 18-25 years old
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must reside in or be able to work at Gwarimpa, Kado, Jabi, Kadobunjuro, Shoprite – Abuja
14th April 2022.
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs|