ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
Chief Financial Officer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Chief Financial Officer
JOB LOCATION: Lekki, Victoria Island, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Chief Financial Officer Job Details
- Oversee accounting operations of the company and its subsidiaries
- Create an organizational structure within the accounting department to facilitate the achievement of the department’s short-term goals and longterm objectives
- Manage and mentor junior personnel in the accounting department Oversee any outsourced accounting functions
- Maintain an organized and orderly filing system of all accounting documents
- Collaborate with external auditors as needed and ensure timely generation of Audited Financial Statement.
- Coordinate with colleagues to prepare the company’s annual report
- Produce the annual budget and predict budget forecasts
- Maintain a comprehensive system of accounting records
- Maintain an adequate system of budgets and controls created to mitigate risk
- Generate financial reports periodically
- Ensure that all corporate and statutory returns are done on timely basis.
- Collaborate with Statutory authority to ensure that all statutory payment matters are done timely without any risk exposure
- Ensure the accuracy of the organization’s financial results and reports
- Ensure that financial reports comply with current accounting principles and financial reporting standards
- Direct, monitor and trade investment portfolios including Working capital, High-Yield, Escrow, and other portfolios.
- Manage long-term and short-term investment strategies.
- Determine the Company’s goals and risk tolerance. Determine the Group Subsidiaries tax position and the applicability of taxable/non-taxable instruments.
- Assess risk/return tradeoffs in guidelines.
- Assess performance benchmarks and recommend changes when warranted.
- Review and recommend changes to the investment policies based on the market conditions.
- Publish complete and timely financial statements to company executives, shareholders, and the board
- Account for any budget variances and report significant discrepancies to management
- Recommend benchmarks for the measurement of company financial performance goals
- Analyze capital investments, contract negotiations, and pricing decisions
- Comply with all local, state, and federal tax filings and reporting requirements
- Schedule timely payments for debt repayment.
- Evaluate alternative long-term borrowing strategies and make recommendations in accordance with the capital structure guidelines.
- Recommend, implement and maintain process improvements. Maintain a system of controls over all transactions.
- First Degree in Finance, Investment Management, Business Administration, Economics or Accounting.
- Professional Accreditation (ACA), CFA
- 8 – 10 years cognate work experience as a Chief Financial Officer or Management Accountant
- The last 3 – 5 years of which must have been in a management role within a reputable and structured organisation (Construction, Real Estate , Audit Consultant, Engineering etc.)
26th April, 2022.
|Job Category||Accounting Jobs|