St. Mary Dedication British International High and Montessori Schools was founded in 1996 by Dr (Mrs) Marian Egbe Asakome. Mariana. And it’s an institution known for its academic excellence and morally upright students.
Class Teacher Job Surmmary
JOB TITLE: Class Teacher
JOB LOCATION: Oka – Benin City, Edo
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Class Teacher Job Details
- We are looking for a teacher who is passionate about teaching children.
- Maintain ongoing dialogue with other teachers and coordinators to handle curriculum integration and implementation
- Work with individual students to gauge abilities and work towards catering to these abilities
- Use various assessment tools to evaluate each student’s capabilities within the classroom
- Prepare an environment conducive to learning and social and academic development
- Maintain a classroom environment by ensuring that appropriate behavior rules are followed and the lesson plan is followed
- Ensure the availability of materials and resources needed to further educational programs
- Demonstrate rapport with students by ensuring kindness and respect for each student
- Handle conflict management by employing tactics to ward off problems
- Report discipline concerns that may be beyond classroom tactics to the school head
- Ensure the safety and emotional security of students and ensure that the physical environment of the classroom is under health and security directives of the school create progress reports of each student
- Develop and participate in school functions such as orientations, projects, and carnivals
- Train teacher assistants in order to make sure that they are ready to perform in their roles
- Maintain classroom supplies inventory and stock
- Complete and maintain student records in the school’s database
- Ensure the privacy of student information
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To assist in the development of appropriate syllabus, resources, schemes of work, making policies, and teaching strategies in the curriculum.
- To maintain discipline in accordance with the school’s policy and procedures.
- To play a full part in the community of the school.
- To continue personal development as agreed.
- NCE / OND / B.Sc / HND in any Education , Art, Science or Humanities discipline required.
- Previous experience with teaching is advantageous.
- Relevant teaching Certification is an advantage
- Familiarity with different types of teaching styles.
- Patience, innovation in the field, knowledge of classroom management and student discipline,
- Strong multitasking abilities.
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Plan
|Job Category||Lecturing Jobs|