TAG Energy is an integrated company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
JOB TITLE: Technical Service Manager
JOB LOCATION: Port Harcourt, Rivers
JOB TYPE: Full time
Technical Service Manager Job Details
- Ensure that the first impression the customer has about the business is positive
- Generate ‘Request for Quotation’ and @Purchase orders’
- Follow up with phone calls or emails to ensure client satisfaction.
- Prepare quotations for clients when requested.
- Request price quotations from vendors and also negotiate prices.
- Create and submit quotations according to client specifications
- Ensure the delivery of goods at the time promised; notify the client at the earliest possible time if the delivery timeframe changes.
- Prepare invoices and record amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Ensure the invoices and delivery note are signed by the customer
- Trouble shoot customer service issues and follow up in a timely manner
- Assist in resolving services issues and assist in facilitating client reviews, customer satisfaction, surveys, quality, standards/policies, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 – 5 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and growing company.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and work with a small team.
- Relevant industry certification is an added advantage.
Commesurate with experience.
Application Closing Date
9th April 2022.
|Job Category||Customer Service Jobs|