Patricia is an alternative payment solutions company that facilitates the easy use of cryptocurrencies for everyday transactions. By harnessing the intrinsic power of Blockchain technology, Patricia is set to make Crypto easy for mankind, hereby creating a new and sustainable path for the present and future generations. We’re a bunch of misfits who believe that crypto can be simplified into its easiest form. Together, we have created a really interesting place to work. From our lollipop moments to our ambiance and work ethics that encourage growth, Patricia has the best company culture style in Africa.
Community Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Community Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Community Manager Job Details
- As a Community Manager you’ll be providing management to our social media community presence, by supporting communications on various social platforms, you will ensure that content published meets brand guidelines and overall communication style.
- You will also monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- Set and implement social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Provide engaging text, image and video content for all social media and professional accounts
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- 2 – 5 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Hands on experience with social media management
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and a problem-solver.
18 March 2022
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of email.