Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker, and more reliable.
Country Sales Manager Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Country Sales Manager
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Country Sales Manager Details
- We’re looking for hungry and ambitious Country Sales Managers to join Bolt Business. You’ll be leading the growth of the country, managing the sales team, owning the go-to-market strategy and closing and winning the biggest deals.
- Bolt Business is growing fast, with plans to 10X the business and we expect this to be a multi €BN+ part of Bolt. Operating in more than 40 countries, with ~100 people in the Bolt Business team already, we’re continuing to ramp up globally.
- We offer great solutions for businesses to get their employees moving in the easiest way possible, whilst retaining the control and visibility they need. It’s an epic product that businesses around the world love and we need an amazing sales team to get even more businesses using it!
- We’re looking for a driven individual, a real hunter with experience of B2B selling who can turbo charge and drive the success of Bolt Business team for the market.
- We need a superstar with a history of great results, is excellent at team management and knows how to deliver rapid growth. You’ll need to be driven, confident and ambitious.
- We’re moving quickly and this is an exciting role, one with great scope for growth and impact. If you’ve worked in high-growth B2B sales and you want to win big, then let’s talk.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Managing your sales team, you’ll be leading a mix of business development managers, business specialists and account managers – coaching, developing and driving them to meet the country’s goals
- Negotiating and closing deals with the biggest companies, you’ll lead the line for your market working Tier1 deals, showing the team how it’s done
- Planning & strategy, you’ll own the go-to-market strategy, you’ll plan who’s doing what, projected P&L and what your market and team will achieve
- Recruit and build your team, we’re growing fast and you’ll need to build a winning team with help from our recruitment team
- Coaching & Training your team, you’ll be mentoring and improving them every day, performance managing them and taking them to new levels, and developing their careers at Bolt
- Achieve growth and smash country sales targets, you’ll drive your team to success – hit and beating targets and bring success for the country
- Build and promote strong customer relationships with the biggest clients and government bodies, you’ll own the essential connections, relationships, and networks in your mark
- Managing your own sales pipeline, you’ll be building a pipeline of the biggest companies and opportunities
- Work closely and give market feedback to the product team regarding Bolt Business solutions and how we should develop – you’ll be seeing and hearing what businesses need, so you’ll be an essential voice to our product teams
- Present sales and revenue forecast to the management team. It’s your market, so you’ll be able to inform and update the management team on your progress and successes
- Identify emerging markets, opportunities, and market shifts. You’ll have your finger on the pulse of the industry and what our competition are doing. You’ll be spotting shifts, opportunities, and changes and making sure we respond and take steps when we need to
- Identify and remove blockers. You’ll spot blockers to growth, identify solutions and implement them
We are looking for:
- BSc / MSc Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- 4+ years experience in fast-paced B2B Sales, with at least 2+ years managing sales teams
- A leader, who can motivate a team and drive results from the front, you’ll close deals and you’ll drive the team to do the same
- History of negotiating and closing Tier 1 and Tier 2 deals, ideally selling a service into the SME / Large business sectors
- Be a hunter, with a history of hitting ambitious targets and thrive on sales and smashing targets
- A CRM master, able to analyze the data to maximize the activities of your team
- Experience coaching, mentoring and performance managing team members
- Excellent communication skills in both English and the local language, with a strong personality
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling B2B business services into large businesses
- A born negotiator, able to navigate contracts and blockers to get deals closed
- Organized, process driven, with a great knowledge of sales techniques in B2B sales
- Strong business sense and industry expertise of selling business services into SME and large businesses
- Experience onboarding clients and account management would be advantageous
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs, Sales Jobs|