Database Administrator – MS SQL / Oracle Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Database Administrator – MS SQL / Oracle
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Database Administrator – MS SQL / Oracle Job Details
• 5 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database Administration
• Experience installing, configuring, and managing Oracle 12c and 19c environments.
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues
• Knowledge of query optimization
• Expert knowledge of Database Clustering, High Availability (Always On), and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MS SQL databases
• Experience with Oracle performance views, OEM, ASM, backup and recovery concepts (RMAN), and operating system concepts
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and database statistics
• Strong knowledge of indexes, index management, integrity checks, configuration, and database patching
• Ability to build database systems of high availability
• Ability to provide proactive and reactive data management support
• Ability to implement the release of database changes
• Experience in the implementation of database replication solutions
• Knowledge of user’s access permissions and privileges
• Proficient in MS SQL Server 2016 and above
• Proficient with Linux and Windows Operating System
• Good knowledge of database backup and recovery
• Knowledge of Oracle Golden gate or other popular databases will be an added advantage.
Deadline: February 28, 2022!