ILOT draws upon the best practices in both Europe and Africa. We have a strong technical team to ensure the reliability and security of our systems and your transactions. Our customer-facing operations are based in Abuja to ensure the customer experience is unparalleled. iLOT set the standard for online and mobile in Nigeria. ILOT is one of the fastest online lottery and bet companies in the country. We are committed to offering a fulfilling and dependable career to all our team members.
Digital Marketer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Digital Marketer
JOB LOCATION: Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Digital Marketer Job Details
- Manage social media accounts and social media activities, ensuring that all pictures, audio, and videos to be published are of international standards in terms of grammar, content, and presentation
- Plan social content and maintain a content calendar
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Must know how to run adverts on the social media platforms, using google analytics in tracking and monitoring a website
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM
- Design and Oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including email marketing, display advertising campaigns, and WordPress website management
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Ability to take a project, break it down into deliverables and due dates, assign responsibility to team members and follow through till the project is delivered on time
- Proven SEO/SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing. •
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
- Proven experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends, Google AdWords, Keyword Planner, Search Console).
- Proficiency in Graphics Designing, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience in generating and executing marketing ideas.
- Understanding of our target audience and how to reach them.
N70,000 – N80,000 monthly.
30th April 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.