Adexen Recruitment Agency is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. They support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
JOB TITLE: Sales Director
JOB LOCATION: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Director
Job Category: Business Development
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for the implementation of the Organisation’s Sales Strategy in order to consistently optimize the Business’s commercial performance.
- Establishing & developing the sales function to encompass, but not limited to, sales, pricing, advertising, brand & product management, promotions, special events, market research, product & service pricing, competitive analysis and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the organization.
- Oversee the articulation of the organization’s sales strategies
- Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day activities of the department
- Design and deploy an effective customer acquisition, retention, and relationship management strategy/framework to expand the organization’s clientele.
- Manage and improve the distribution channels of the existing go-to-market plan in addition to championing any identified improvements.
- Responsible for managing the Regional Managers & Channel relationship managers to deliver regional and cluster objectives as detailed by the sales leadership team.
- Develop & maintain optimal product/services mix keeping in mind segmentation, brand value/positioning & commercial objectives
- Develop and implement a comprehensive sales plan to acquire significant clientele from identified customer segments.
- Responsible for target volume achievement, pricing, and margin management. He would be required to track prices and volumes under their responsibility using Daily Volume and MBI. These should be big focus areas in the light of strong competitive activities.
- Carry out regular retail mapping to align and realign territories for efficient customer coverage and management.
- Attend workshops, trade shows, and seminars to keep up to date with changes in the industry.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing, or any relevant field of study from a recognized university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of commercial working experience 10 of which must be in a senior Sales /marketing management position within an international corporation
- Excellent understanding of approaches/ methodology for business strategy articulation, monitoring, and implementation; sales & marketing planning, marketing models, and business performance analysis
- Good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation, and operating environment
- Understanding micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business
- Good Customer relationship
- Sales close ability
- Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Sales Operations, Brand Management, Customer Relations, Sales Management, Market Analysis, Business Development, Leadership, Marketing, Team Management, Competitive Analysis
Application Closing Date
Apply Now >>
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.