Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the first insurance company in Nigeria to provide customers with an online platform for insurance transactions. Little wonder why Cornerstone Insurance PLC was adjudged as the ‘Best use of IT in insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
District Manager (Delta) Job Summary
JOB TITLE: District Manager (Delta)
Ref: DM 001
JOB LOCATION: Warri and Asaba, Delta
JOB TYPE: Full-time
District Manager (Delta) Job Details
- Opportunity to move to the next stage of the managerial position with the next 12 months.
- Ability to Supervise minimum of 5 Unit Sales Managers.
- Recruiting, training and motivating Financial Planners through the Unit Managers
- Allocating working territories to Unit Managers.
- Developing sales strategies and setting sales targets.
- Monitoring the team performances and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analysing sales figures.
- Dealing with some major sales accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and Market research.
- Reporting back to Territorial Manager.
- Keeping up to date with products and competition.
- Discuss and help Unit Managers set up and work toward definitive goals
- Review Units progress daily.
- Help plan for future progress.
- Help carry out future plans.
- Gather market intelligence and advise Territorial Manager accordingly.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in any discipline from a recognized University/ Higher Institution.
- Must have an NYSC or Exception certificate.
- Must have and know how to develop business ideas.
- Minimum of 24 Months experience from a recognise Financial Institution basically from a well known composite insurance company. (Experience from an Insurance company will be an added advantage)
- Must be conversant with insurance sales products and marketing.
- Salary: N2,000,000 – N2,250,000 annually
- Attractive salary Base Allowance and Commissions
30th April 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Ref as the subject of the mail.
|Job Category||Business Management Jobs|