Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness, and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran, or other characteristics.
Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer Job Summary
JOB TITLE: Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer
JOB LOCATION: Onne, Rivers
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer Job Details
- The Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer is responsible for growing market share and revenue with assigned accounts.
- The individual is also responsible for establishing and building relationships with assigned customers.
- This person promotes the sale of products and services to assigned accounts, utilizing field background expertise to match customer need with applicable solution.
- The Drilling Fluids Sales Engineer optimizes sales opportunities through in-depth knowledge of client activities and plans and communicates customer activity and sales opportunities through effective use of sales business systems/processes.
- Capture customer Business Line and all local and international competitor activity
- Identify and qualifies all sales leads and opportunities
- Maintain accurate opportunity pipeline
- Plan client calls and makes regular client visits to ensure appropriate call coverage of assigned accounts
- Maintain accounts information, including customer profiling, organizational chart, visit reports, and customer drivers
- Work with management to develop sales goals and coordinate sales plans for the promotion of existing services and products and the introduction of new services and products
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitive products and services
- Contribute to multi-Business Line activities
- Support the marketing strategy of the Business Line
- Monitor price structure and pricing levels and recommends necessary changes and price increases
- Attend training courses to maintain knowledge of key technologies as well as competitor practices
- Provide support for receivables management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent
- 6+ years’ experience preferably in drilling fluids and sales within Oil and Gas Industry
- Working knowledge of the local Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and organized individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills anda good team player.
Application Closing Date
|Job Category||Engineering Jobs, Sales Jobs|